Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

So apparently its been 28 days since my last post. The crazy thing is I haven't heard one reminder from Shonna, just going on my own intuition... :)

I'm sure everyone has been on pins and needles waiting to find out how all of the renovations have been going, so I'll give you an update. Stripes are painted AND approved! Once I received approval, We (I) removed all of the closet items into the living room, and the hardwood floor was installed. We (I) then moved all of the master bedroom furniture into the finished baby room, and moved the closet shelving into the living room. We (I) then painted our bedroom, ripped the carpet out, and had the hardwood floor installed. We (I) then moved our bedroom furniture back into the master bedroom so that we could at least live comfortably :)

Soooo at this time, the bulk of the rooms renovations were now complete. The only additional changes we (we:) finished were "light switch and plug modernization" from the horribly bad-tooth-yellow fixtures to white. Looks great!

Does this seem like a lot of work? Well... we still have to finish both closets and at least one bathroom. It might take me another 28 days to complete this project and write again...

Cheers,
Paul

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paul seems like you both are going to be more than ready for the baby! That does seem like a whole lot of work but at least most of the hard labor is probably out of the way:) and I'm sure you are winning major brownie points with Shonna!

    ReplyDelete