Sunday, August 2, 2009

No Waddling Yet

Shonna thought she'd be waddling when she returned from her trip....

Well I was hoping I could relive our Disney vacation , but dammit, she is not waddling yet :(.
If you didn't know, we believe there are more waddlers per capita @ Disney World than any other place on earth... with the possible exeption being the Minnesota State Fair.

Shonna is showing, but not like most other 6 month preggers. As you can see by her 25 week picture, she still has a ways to go before people can walk up to her with 100% certainty and say "oh, you're pregnant? When are you due?". As I guy, I hold out until at least the 8th month or 7th if the mother is carrying twins before making any preggo comments...

Do we really have just 14 weeks to go? I've said this before, but... I better go and do stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is good. Paul-Do you still need to make the stripe?!:) That's good that she's not waddling because it's so uncomfortable;trust me as a veteran waddler. Can't wait to see your little girl;I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a description to Shonna's week 25 post, but probably too late for anyone to read. Stripe are in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by "Shonna said" I of course mean "Paul"

    ReplyDelete