Monday, September 7, 2009

September 6th, 2009: 31 Weeks and a Nursery




As you can see, our nursery furniture was delivered on Friday! We ended up with a lot of furniture and not so much room, but so it goes. Hopefully the glider will fit in there once it is delivered! If not, I guess we have a new chair for the living room! You can also see Paul's paint job and the new floors in these pictures. We still have some work to do - the windows and decorating, but all of the baby stuff is unpacked and it's getting eerily real. Dave was kind enough to come over today to help Paul with some stuff around the house and will probably come back later this week.

We had our biweekly appointment on Thursday and found out that we'll be able to get another ultrasound during our 36th week to check the position of the baby. We're looking forward to it! Otherwise, her growth is right on track and her heartbeat sounded great. We start childbirth classes on the 8th and we're really not looking forward to those videos! We've started putting things together for our hospital overnight bag and collecting stuff for the diaper bags. Time is flying! We're going to Caroline's (Bonnie's baby) first birthday party on Saturday. It seems like just yesterday that she told me she was pregnant, so I'm sure our baby's first birthday will sneak up on us just as quickly!

4 comments:

  1. The room looks great! How about another belly shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stripes and wood floors; it'll be so much easier to clean than carpet! The furniture is so chic and I love the Zebra print it'll look very nice with the black furniture. I'm so excited for you both, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the walls! Great job Paul! The floors look great and I see what you mean about the furniture, but I think they're really nice! Looks like Johanna already needs a bigger room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the first comment, it's time for another belly shot! The room looks great, love the stripes Paul! Looking forward to seeing you both next month. Your baby party invitation is the best I have ever seen! I'm sure the uber talented Jacy is responsible? Love it!

    ReplyDelete