Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 32

Okay, okay! We'll post a belly shot soon... maybe this weekend. We're down to 8 weeks to go until the due date! That sounds very, very soon. We've had 2 childbirth classes so far at Virginia Hospital Center. Paul and I have pretty bad ADD, so I can't say that we're thrilled by the classes, but I guess it is a necessary evil. Next week we talk about pain medications and watch the video. I'm already thinking of illnesses that may pop up on Tuesday.

We have another doctor's appointment on Thursday (with Dr. Crowther again this time) and Paul is going to take my car in to get a car seat inspection this weekend. He's also going to work on installing closets in the two bedrooms upstairs. While Paul is slaving away with baby preparations, I'll be working all weekend with the physical therapists in Old Town. Luckily, Dave has been gracious enough to offer to come lend Paul a hand while I'm working!

2 comments:

  1. how'd your appt go? I'll call you tomorrow after mine. Good luck with the rest of your classes! Should I be looking forward to mine this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the classes....Simon and I only went for the first class when they gave out free pizza, then we skipped the rest. The now give the free pizza during the last class, after THE video :)

    ReplyDelete