Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 16: Life is getting funnier




We didn't have too much excitement this week, but Scarlett is starting to laugh more frequently and we love it! Dave came over on Friday night and got her laughing again by playing peek-a-boo (from behind Guinness) and we actually got it on tape! Today she was laughing again at me while I was making noises and saying "boo." I could listen to her laugh all day! We also went out to dinner this week with my friend Cindy one day, ran a bunch of errands, and had lunch with Bonnie, Mike, and Caroline. Caroline was fascinated by Scarlett. She is going to be a great big sister one day! She was even sharing her toys with her (not that Scarlett did much with the toys once she had them...)! As usual, Scarlett was really well behaved through all of it. Paul and I usually get home and talk about how amazed we are that she is such a little trooper. She is just very adaptable. I may have to work next weekend, so I've been trying to enjoy every second with her while I can!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics of Scarlett and Caroline are so cute!!!! And YAY!! I was finally able to see the video of Scarlett laughing!!! It was so funny-cute I started crying!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonna, she is beautiful ..as is Caroline. I miss you guys~

    ReplyDelete