Monday, November 2, 2009

Anniversary through November 2nd







So its been quite a while since my last post (I say that a lot.) First I should explain the pictures. I bought the flowers for our anniversary- 2 for the # of years, and the short one for our daughter (I know its a little sappy, but what can I do.) We had a lobster dinner, Georgetown Cupcakes supplied by Jacy and Joel, then we all passed out from too much food. As you can see, the pets enjoyed the food and nap as well! Another reason I added the picture of the dogs is to show how mean and tough our pit bull really is. Shonna's mom was nervous when we adopted a pit bull and worried that Axel would kill us. As you can see, he just might suffocate us to death.

Ok, back to talking about mom and baby. Shonna is doing better than any mother-to-be I've seen in person or on TV, read in a book or magazine, or heard about during our God awful baby class instructor. As a matter of fact, I would bet that only those shown on "I didn't know I was pregnant" have had a better pregnancy. Sure she has grown a belly, but you wouldn't know otherwise- Especially after our baby decided to move off of Shonna's nerve.

Recent cravings- Shonna has gone from pickles and pizza in her first trimester, to all well done baked potatoes all of the time. The problem is... a full potato is too big, and the potato is no good 10 min after leaving the oven (the outside has to be crispy to create a mashed potato/potato skin combo). What does this mean for me? I too eat bake potatoes on a daily basis... :) Shonna has had two constant cravings throughout her pregnancy- grilled cheese and ice cream, but I don't think she hast be pregnant to crave those two things.

Concerning the house- no its not ready yet. Its getting there, but we now have a pile of shstuff that takes up 1/3 of the living room. Much if not all of it will go on Ebay. Feel free to bid! Baby room looks great, and our bedroom is basically ready to go. 1 floor out of 3 ain't bad :) I should have floor #2 complete minus the Ebay section by the end of the week, and the basement is getting roomier by the day (at least that's what I keep telling Shonna).

Well I'm off to make more room in the house. How much room does a sub 10 lb baby need anyway??? I know, I know...

1 comment:

  1. the doggies are too cute!! mmm... the cupcakes... heehee glad you both enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete