Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 19th, 2009: 24 weeks


First... Happy Birthday, Mom (Nonni)!!

Today is 24 weeks and I'm feeling pretty pregnant. Last week I had my first episode of stranger danger (a sweet woman in the bathroom offered to let me go in front of her in line and then rubbed my belly) and this week I think I had my first encounter with heart burn. Good times all around!

Ginny kindly sent us baby photos of Paul and Trish, which we looked through today. I wanted to see pictures of Paul as a newborn so that we'd have something to judge who she looks like more once she is born. The picture above seemed to be the youngest picture she had of Paul.

Paul finally got his blood tested and found out he is O+. It's good to know, but unfrtunately I will still have to get the shots since I'm rh negative. Boo! I hate needles...

I'll be traveling for the rest of the month (Baltimore, Georgia, and North Carolina). Only 5 days until we find out the sex of Jacy's baby!

I will probably be waddling the next time Paul sees me!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait for the weekend! Your baby girl will be more traveled than me... before she even pops out! LOL Cute baby pic of Paul!! What about pics of baby Nana??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute picture of Paul! I love the black and white dog in the back too;so cute. It was great to see you guys and have a great trip and have fun on Friday;so exciting! I can't imagine you waddling you're in such great shape:).

    ReplyDelete