Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd - Itchy

It's been a few weeks since we've posted anything but there really hasn't been much activity! We're 17 weeks (about 4 months!) and all-in-all, things are going well. Current cravings are pickles (straight from the fridge - the crisp ones) and yuca with spicy green sauce. No new symptoms really, except being VERY ITCHY. I'm beginning to think that I'm allergic to pregnancy. Otherwise, the second trimester is far easier than the first in terms of having much more energy. I still like naps, but don't struggle to make it through a day. 

We had a doctor's appointment on the 29th but it was just to have blood drawn for the second half of our screening test. We'll get the results at our next OB check up on the 10th. Next landmark will be finding out the sex on June 18th!! Just a few more weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Pickles? LOL Sounds like a true preggo lady to me! :) June 18! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 18... June 18... June 18!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl. Jus sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love the blogs You and Paul write!!!
    Never stop! Nonni grams NEEDS them!



































































































    Love, Love, Love the blogs you and Paul write!!!!!! My grandbaby's Nonni,G-money,Mom Mom,or whatever the baby winds up calling me (so long as it does not have "ma" in the name:) )
    NEEDS them! I adore all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete