Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 17th, 2009 - Happy 15 weeks!




Our fetus turned 15 weeks-old on Sunday the 17th and Paul brought the baby georgetown cupcakes, balloons, and his/her first pre-birthday card! The balloons and card are pictured above, along with the first picture of my baby bump on record. The shirt I'm wearing in the picture is a maternity shirt, so we'll take a couple of pictures in it over the next 5 months to show the progress.

I had to spend the day working and then we headed up to Baltimore to see Flossy. I stayed there for two nights because of a workshop in the area.

Paul here... Shonna and I have talked about celebrating our pregnancy for 15 weeks. I was looking for a "woo hoo we're pregnant" theme, but believe it or not, that stuff is hard to come by. My idea morphed into the ever popular "happy 15 weeks in mommy's tummy" decor.

4 comments:

  1. awww...how sweet!! And THANK you for the belly photo! even though you hardly look preggers... but this will be a good "before/15wks." photo to compare to the "after/blownuppreggermama" photo! heehee You look hot!!! I guess I have to get on the maternity clothes shopping myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah... I'm jealous of your baby getting Georgetown Cupcakes!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decor! You are a beautiful pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul you are too sweet! Love it. Shonna you look gorgeous. Miss you both, and can't wait to rub the bump.

    ReplyDelete