Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scarlett's 1st birthday with Nana and G-G

Visiting with Scarlett is always a so exciting, but to spend it celebrating her birthday was just wonderful. Since I had been here in June, she has grown into such and amazing person. Walking and "talking" and really understanding a lot of what you say. She can entertain everyone with just a smile, but she adds a lot to the smile now, singing songs, dancing, and jumping. We all got pretty good at "Old McDonald had a farm" EeIEeIO. Her vocabulary was increasing each day we were here and I am sure I heard her say GG, even though I worked on Nana, but that's how it goes. How special to be able to spend your 1st birthday with your Great Grandmother, Wow. She really loves people and a Scarlett hug can keep you happy for days.
Scarlett, I will miss you and just remember the smiles and hugs, and the times you put your arms out to me to pick you up. I will plan another visit as soon. You are the light of my life, you light up a room with your enchanting smile. Much love to you, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment